We pride ourselves in doing things the right way. Quality materials are used throughout our homes. Our exterior material preferance is of the highest quality, structural integrity, and features low maintenance. These materials include brick, masonary stucco, stone, HardiePlank, Extira, and Azek. Most all of our homes feature the most up to date energy efficient qualities built to the highest International building code standards.
The Building Process:
- Permits: To start construction on your new home we will obtain all of the proper permitting for a new structure and utilities, location and floor elevations will be determined, footings will be dug, and the foundation will be laid.
- Framing and cornice work: We will walk through with you several times during framing to make sure everything is in its proper place and onsite changes can be made. Our framer's are 3rd generation and have been framing together for over 30 years.
- Window and door installation: We use professional window and door installers that make sure every window and door is installed properly using the manufacturers specs. Shiming and weather proofing is also done at this time.
- Mechanical: Plumbing,electrical, HVAC, and structured wiring rough in is done at this time. Everything will be done to the highest quality with your selections for location required.
- Roofing: We use a variety of roofing materials from 30yr asphalt shingles, metal roofing, slate, clay tile, and synthetic slate.
- Brick/stucco/hardi siding/ stone install
- Insulation and sheetrock
- Trim: Our trim carpenters have been in the business for over 20 years and you can dream it they can do it and do it to the highest quality and scale.
- Paint: Our painters use the highest quality of paint and are the best in the business at prep and finish work.
- Cabinets: Our cabinet maker has been building custom cabinets for over 40 yrs and will design and give you a virtual tour of your kitchen before it is ever built. All changes are made before construction begins and you can see them in 3D. If you have a unique finish they will do samples until you find one you like.
- Counters: We have installed just about every countertop imaginable and have great resources for your selection.
- Tile installation
- Final set out for mechanical
- Final painting, finishing hardwood flooring, and carpet
- Exterior All gutters will have underground drainage to get moisture away from your foundation, irrigation, and professional landscaping and hardscapes will be complete including concrete and pavers.
- Final walk through and inspection
- Closing and final payment